FREE POST

 

Hello friends, how is your life, I had no idea what to talk about the blog so I will talk about one of my favorite hobbies, watch series lying down eating and drinking something, sometimes I smoke while I do it, I have always liked this more than some outings like going to some terraces or a party (It does not mean that I do not like going to parties, in fact I love them, In fact I love them), it all started with Naruto that I watched all 400 chapters when I was in 7th grade, since then I watch at least something every day, then I caught up with one piece, recently I finished the squid game (el juego del calamar) and the last season of Baki. 

Another of my favorite hobbies is listening to music with headphones or with a speaker, but it's funny because when I use the headphones I listen to different types of music like classical, anime openings, punk, metal, but with the speaker I like to put reggaeton, trap, marcianeke, put what music you listen below and the last thing I will leave a picture with my new puppy <3


Comentarios

  1. A classic listen to music that people think you do not like jaja, I listen to everything also although not much opening, I think I need to see more anime series.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vicente, What's cracking? Woahh, I gotta say, in my opinion, if you saw all the chapters of Naruto it must be part of your curriculum 😂. It demonstrates a huge determination to finish things. PD: Cute doggy.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omg, I watched Squid Game recently too, it is one of the bests series I've ever watched.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I just finished watching The Squid Game too, I liked it a lot, especially the actors❤️

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE