A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

ITALY

 I think the country I would most like to visit is Italy, specifically Venice, because it has always caught my attention in series and movies, I have always been attracted by the beauty of the country, both in its buildings and in the natural environment. 

What I know about the country is that it is in the Italian peninsula, which is shaped like a boot, is a member of the European Union, its capital is Rome and is located in the center of the Mediterranean Sea. 

I would like to visit of course Venice, also the colosseum and the roman forum, the tower of pizza, visit the vatican, Florence and try as much food as possible. I feel that working and living there would be a dream, I would love it!




Comentarios

  1. As you said, living there would be a dream! Its so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Visiting Italy must be wonderful, especially the places that you indicate, such as the Colosseum and Florence.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

FREE POST