A FOOD THAT I REALLY LIKE

 

Hi guys, today I'm going to talk about a food that I really loved, this food will remain in everyone's memories, the guacamole from Mac 'Donalds. It was a hamburger of the signature line that was available for many years in Chile until a few months ago, this made by two hamburgers, guacamole, the bread shiny, very tasty, and more things that I do not know what they are, I liked it a lot because it was nice to eat it with friends or just watching series, and also because its taste was glorious, the combination of flavors exploded on your tongue and with a normal coke was brutal.



 This food had a negative impact on my health so I had to exercise a lot after eating, or eat healthier on those days. Now that this great burger is gone, when I go I order any signature burger, but I think the only one that comes close is the guacamole at Carls Jr's. Rest in peace, the only reason  that I was goin to the mac.

Comentarios

  1. Thats so interesting, in my opinion McDonald's food its a little disgusting🤠

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I've never eaten a McDonald's burger but this one looked nice o.o.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

FREE POST