FREE POST!


 Hi guys, how are you? I had a heavy week with lots of deliveries, lots of sleep, but always happy for the company of my pets, I didn't know what to talk about in the post and I just saw my cat. I have two pets that I love with my soul, my cat and my doggy, my cat is 15 years old and his name is cat literally, he always accompanies me in the late nights of the race, when at 4 in the morning I'm still drawing and he is still looking at me giving me all the support askdjasklj I call him michi and he loves wiskcats.

                                                                                      My cat kneading

 The other member of the family is a 2 month old canine named keke (i hate the name and i didn't choose it), i was going to name him Mikey (Maiki pronounced) but my family objected for unknown reasons, because he is so young he always has to have someone looking after him, so in the mornings when there is no one in the house apart from me, I have to take care of him while I have to be in my classes at the U, it's really hard because he doesn't stay still and needs to play constantly, so I usually use my right hand to play with the dog while with my left hand I write and use the mouse, until he falls asleep, the cat tries to avoid him because he is so playful that he likes to fight with him.



Comentarios

  1. how cute your pets are! they are the best company, my dog also accompanies me while I do my work for the u

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

TIME TO TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

FREE POST